Top 5 200cc bikes in India
1. BAJAJ PULSAR RS200 :The pulsar RS200 is one of the best looking and fastest bike in 200cc segment. this bike is famous for it’s design and power.this bike has 199.5 cc single cylinder triple spark engine. it creates 24.5 ps of power@9750Rpm which is best in this bike.max torque of this bike 18.6NM@ 8000 Rpm. this bike is fuel injected with single channel of ABS. this bike has 6 speed of gear box and it has 12l of fuel tank (2l is for reserved).pulsar claims that the average of this bike is 35kmpl and you can get this average. the top speed of this bike is 150km/h. the ex-showroom price of this bike is 1,39,000 Mumbai.
2. KTM RC 200: The one of the most succesful bike of KTM is RC200.this bike has amazing and edgy design. it has dynamic design for better cornering. the sell of this bike is more than other bikes in india because this bike has both the things pick up and looks.It has 199.5cc single cylinder engine which creates 25 ps of power with max torque of 19 NM. this bike is liquid cooled with electronic fuel injection and it has 6 speed of gear box. it’s breaking is updated to ABS this year that makes this bike more safe.
3. BAJAJ PULSAR NS200 : The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is one of the most successful and demanded bike in india. It completely changed the market perception for Bajaj. It has 199.5 cc liquid cooled engine. It creates 23.17 bhp of power @9500 RPM. It has Max Torque 18.3 nm @8000 RPM. This bike comes with 6 speed GearBox. BAJAJ has updated ABS in ns 200 which makes it more safe. It has 12 L fuel tank capacity.It competing with KTM duke200. As compare to KTM duke200 ns 200 is cheaper. It’s top speed is 136 kmph. It’s ex-showroom price,delhi is rs 1.13 lakh.
4. KTM DUKE200:The most successful naked bike of KTM is DUKE in 200cc segment in india because of it’s sexy naked looks and power. It has 199.5cc single cylinder engine which creates 24.6ps of power with max torque of 19.2NM. It has 6 speed gearbox. KTM updated ABS in this bike. so now the bike comes with 2 varients ABS and NON-ABS. As compare to other 200cc naked bikes DUKE 200 is little bit costly. It’s top speed is138kmph. The ex-showroom price of this bike is rs 1,61,421,mumbai.
5. TVS APACHE RTR200 4v (RACE EDITION 2.0):
The Apache RTR 200 is a low budget bike in 200cc segment. It has 197.75cc ,oil cooled,single cylinder motor that develops 20.5 ps (carb) and 21 ps (fi) at 8500rpm with 18.1Nm of torque produced at 7000rpm. It has 5speed gearbox. The bike comes in three varients , standard varient, fuel injection varient and ABS varient. The dual-channel ABS is only available with the carb varient. The new Apache RTR 200 4v gets a new LED headlight , a first for any TVS
motorcycle. It’s also expected that TVS might include some features like bluetooth and nevigation in Apache RTR 200 4v in 2020.It’s ex-showroom price of ABS varient is RS 1,10,640 mumbai.